Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Meet The Characters – An interview with Dr. Patty Kelt from, “Perfectly Crazy in Love” by Linda O’Connor

Book Blurb
Dr. Patty Kelt is trying to get Dr. Ken Marshall’s attention. They’ve been friends for four years, and it’s time to turn it up a notch. She wants him to see her as smart, competent, strong, and sexy. So far she’s just managed crazy.

Ken’s used to solving problems and giving advice. Crazy he could handle. But dealing with crazy in love? That’s entirely new.

Perfectly Crazy in Love…it’s not as easy as it looks.


Today we’re talking to Dr. Patty Kelt, from “Perfectly Crazy in Love (Perfectly Series novella)” a Romantic comedy by Linda O’Connor. Let’s get started. I’m sure our readers are eager to learn more about you.



How old are you?
Ovary-shrinking twenty-nine years.

What is your relationship status?
I’m single, but not for want of trying. I have my eye on Dr. Ken Marshall. But have you ever had that problem when you’re most awkward around the person you’re most trying to impress? Yeah, that.

When you look in the mirror, what do you see?
A wide smile, four-years-worth-of-braces straight white teeth, and short black hair, usually gelled into spikes.

What is people’s first impression of you?
I’d like to say intelligent and outgoing. But from the looks I get, I suspect it’s a wee bit crazy with a little fun thrown in.

Name three of your favorite things.
Ken Marshall. Ken Marshall. Ken Marshall.

Name three things that tick you off.
Friends who tease me about my dating ideas (I’m looking at you Sylvie Grant), garlicky main courses on a date, and watching Ken dance with someone else.

What would you like it to say on your tombstone?
Patty Kelt – the one and only.

If you could make any one thing happen, what would it be?
Babies would only arrive between 9am and 5pm. Why is it that most deliveries usually happen in the middle of the night?

If there is one place in the world you could go, where would it be?
I’d love to go to the Bahamas with Ken’s family on their annual vacation.

What is your most prized possession?
I don’t really have a possession obsession, but I’ve tucked away a letter from a grateful patient that brought tears to my eyes. Gets me every time I reread it.

Are you a morning person or a night owl?
I’m chirpy in the morning, first thing when I jump out of bed.


Perfectly Crazy in Love is one of 22 hot romances in the Sultry Nights Boxed Set. It’s available now for only 99 cents. Can’t wait to share Perfectly Crazy in Love with you!



“Perfectly Crazy in Love” as part of the Sultry Nights Romance Collection is available for pre-order through:

PRONOUN (all currently available buy links)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for spotlighting "Perfectly Crazy in Love"! I'm excited to work with you in the Sultry Nights Boxed Set!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We're almost at release date for the set! Excited to have it go live on November 7. Patty is so full of life. Can't wait to read the story.

      Delete