Thursday, November 27, 2014

Remembering To Be Thankful


In the hustle and bustle of the season, especially now that stores are open on Thanksgiving Day, it's way too easy to loose site of all of the many things I have to be thankful for.

So in the spirit of remembering what today is all about, here's my list:

  1. The chance to spend this day with my amazing family and friends as we cook and share a special meal together.
  2. The country I am privileged to live in. Despite it's flaws, we are basically a people with very generous and giving hearts.
  3. The beauty that is California - though I am sure that each of you find beauty in your own states.
  4. A roof over my head when so many in our country and world must do without.
  5. An abundance of mouth-watering food that make both our dinner table and my tummy groan.
  6. But most of all, I wish that everyone could share my good fortune.

May today and the rest of the year be one of joy and thanksgiving!

Bonnie

No comments:

Post a Comment