Wednesday, December 2, 2015

An Excerpt From My Rodeo Man on Connie Bretes’ Blog


I would like to take the opportunity to thank Connie Bretes for giving me the opportunity to share a peek at my newest contemporary romance book, “My Rodeo Man,” with her readers. The excerpt is from a scene where Zach is at a rodeo and Ashley is at home waiting for his call. Their growing attraction floats across the airwaves and… Well, you’ll just have to visit Connie’s blog (ADD LINK) and read the excerpt to find out.

 

Connie is a kindred spirit and fellow author of romance books. Her characters are all down-to-earth, everyday people who meet and fall in love. Most of them meet up with their past loves and rekindle the romance!

 
Feel free to check out the links to “My Rodeo Man,” to learn a little more about Zach’s and Ashley’s story!

No comments:

Post a Comment